Now it's time for the first AUTOMOTIVE NEWS DAILY!
So, what happened in the automotive World yesterday?
* MAZDA: the concept car TAKERI will make its European premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Also in Geneva will be the new compact crossover SUV CX-5 as well as the MX-5 Special Edition SPring 2012.
* BMW: new additions for a achieved sporty performance for the BMW X3 and X5 are now available, with new high-performance TwinTurbo Power engines.
* Peugeot: In April 2012 there will be a new model of the highly successful Peugeot 208. Furthermore a new compact SUV, called 4008, and new diesel hybrid models will come in 2012.
* AUDI: A great Initiative for customers is done by Audi. The "Audi Race Experiences" will take place 5 times in 2012, featuring among others the Audi R8 LMS ultra, at the Nürburgring.
* Ford: Win a trip to the ESPN summer X Games with a new Focus ST Interactive Social Media. The challenge will take times from multiple auto show stops throughout the U.S. to determine the driver with the fastest lap time. All-new Ford Focus ST brings the Sport Technologies badge to customers worldwide for the first time – offering that blend of refinement, performance and daily practicality for which ST is renowned. You can follow it via their Facebook Page.
No more new important News yesterday ... come back tomorrow for more!