Now it's time for another AUTOMOTIVE NEWS DAILY!
So, what happened in the automotive World since the February 20th?
* FIAT: The new Fiat 500L will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show. As the 500 the L is a Car that is designed to achieve a better external visibility and a large amount of internal light. Produced at the Serbian plant in Kragujevac, the Fiat 500L will become available in Europe starting from the last quarter of 2012.
* LANCIA: The Flavia Final Edition will debute at the Motor Show in Geneva Motor Show in two weeks.
the glamorous Flavia Cabrio interprets the Chrysler 200 model being launched on the European market. Following its critical and public success enjoyed at the most prestigious motor shows, today Lancia offers the final version that can be ordered from March in the main European markets and produced at the Sterling Heights plant in Michigan (USA)
*Koenigsegg: Koenigsegg just launched their new website. Also they will highlight their 100th Car at the Geneva Motor Show.
* LANCIA: The Lancia Thema AWD (all wheel drive) will be also presented at the Motor Show in Geneve.
* Jeep: Jeep will bring 3 Europe-Premieres to the Motor Show in Geneve. These are the Grand Cherokee "Styling Concept", the Wrangler "Mountain" and the Compass "Showcar".
* FIAT: A Special Edition of the Fiat 500, the Abarth 695 Tributo Maserati, will be presented in Geneva. Besides this the Abarth 500 will be launched in the US market in March.