At the São Paulo International Motor Show the Volkswagen “Taigun” concept will celebrate its World premiere.
A few Facts about the new "Taigun Concept":
- will celebrate its world debut at the São Paulo International Motor Show in Brazil
- It's 3,859 mm long, 1,728 mm wide and 1,570 mm tall, wheelbase of 2,470 mm
- four-seat concept car with a weight of just 985 kg
- 1.0-litre TSI engine with 81 kW / 110 PS (three-cylinder petrol engines by adding direct fuel injection plus turbocharging technology). Torque of 175 Nm at a low 1,500/min.
- top speed of 186 km/h and accelerates to 100 km/h in 9.2 seconds, one-half litres of fuel per 100 km.
The 27th International Automobile Trade Show in São Paulo is open for the public from October 24th to November 4th.
If you want to read about an already production Car of VW, check out my VW Golf 7 Blogpost.