In exactly 7 Days the Doors of this Years Geneva Motor Show will open its Doors for the Press to unveil the newest models and Concept Cars. Of course I will be there, again.
Here you'll find ALL the Geneva Motor Show Premieres that have been announced until now. This Page will be updated as soon as new informations on new models and concepts reach me ;-)
- Audi A3 e-tron: It will feature a plug-in hybrid with 150 kW (204 hp) and the fuel consumption for 100 km will be down at 1.5 liters (156.81 US mpg). It sprints from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in 7.6 seconds on its way to a top speed of 222 km/h (137.94 mph). The CO2 emissions are at 35 grams per km (56.33 g/mile).
In electric mode, the Audi A3 e-tron reaches a top speed of 130 km/h (80.78 mph) and has a maximum range of 50 km (31.07 miles). Read more about it: Audi A3 e-tron at the Geneva Motor Show 2013
- Audi RS Q3:Audi is presenting the RS Q3 at the Geneva International Motor Show, the first RS model for the successful Q line-up. It combines outstanding everyday practicality with dynamic driving performance: It takes just 5.5 seconds to complete the sprint from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph), and its top speed is electronically governed to 250 km/h (155.34 mph). The 2.5-liter five-cylinder turbo produces 228 kW (310 hp) and has an average fuel consumption of just 8.8 liters of fuel per 100 km (26.73 US mpg). Read more about it soon.
- Alfa Romeo 4C: As a successor of the 8C Alfa Romeos new 4C will debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month.The mid-engined rear-wheel drive coupé with two bucket seats represents the true essence of a sports car at the heart of Alfa Romeo's DNA: performance, Italian style and technical excellence, offering maximum driving satisfaction in total safety. Read more about it here: Alfa Romeo 4C at Geneva Motor Show 2013
- Lexus IS 300h (Europe Premiere)
- Lexus LF-LC ConceptRead more about it here: Toyota and Lexus at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show
- McLaren P1: The McLaren P1™ has a clear goal: to be the best driver’s car in the world on road and track. In order to achieve this, performance and handling are key, but to extract the best from the aerodynamic bodyshape and the groundbreaking technology beneath the carbon fibre exterior, the driver has to feel comfortable and in control. For this reason, the cabin of the McLaren P1™ is fully focused on the driver, and is clear from clutter and distraction as these first images show. Read more about it here: Interior of the 2013 McLaren P1
- A 45 AMG: The world premiere of the A 45 AMG will take place at the Geneva Motor Show, whose doors open on 5 March 2013.
The sales release date will be 8 April 2013; the market launch in Germany will begin this June. Read more about it here: New Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG Driving & Sound
- ...: Bla. Read more about it:
- Opel ADAM Rocks: "With even bolder design than any other ADAM ADAM ROCKS is another strong example of how much more customization potential is in our new small lifestyle streaker after its market launch. It combines the strength of a crossover with the permeability of open-air driving. As a symbol of extrovert-fashion-conscious, active drivers is the ADAM ROCKS a possible answer to the question, how can new approaches towards embark on absolutely unique car - will be followed by another," says Opel chief designer Malcolm Ward, the basic idea of the latest Opel study. Read more about it: Opel ADAM ROCKS Concept at Geneva Motor Show 2013
- Rolls-Royce Wraith: At new "smaller" model. Read more about it:
- Spyker B6: Spyker is back, again!
The Spyker B6 concept will make its debut on 5 March at the 2013 Geneva International Motor Show.
Stay tuned for more details.
Read more about it here: Spyker is back with the B6! .. more at the Geneva Motor Show
- Toyota RAV 4 (Europe Permiere)
- GT-86 Open Version
- Toyota i-ROAD: Read more about it here: Toyota and Lexus at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show
- Toyota Auris Touring Sports: Read more about it here: TOYOTA ANNOUNCE PRICING AND SPECIFICATION DETAILS FOR AURIS TOURING SPORTS
- Volkswagen Golf GTD: Sporty long-distance Golf with 135 kW / 184 PS only consumes 4.2 litres of fuel per 100 km . Read more about it here: New Golf GTD celebrates its world premiere in Geneva
- Volkswagen XL1: The 3,888 mm long, 1,665 mm wide and just 1,153 mm tall two-seater will be powered through a plug-in hybrid system – consisting of a two-cylinder TDI engine (35 kW / 48 PS), E-motor (20 kW / 27 PS), 7-speed dual clutch gearbox (DSG) and lithium-ion battery – all make it possible for the new Volkswagen XL1 to emit just 21 g/km of CO2. If necessary, the XL1, with a top speed of 160 km/h, can accelerate to 100 km/h in just 12,7 seconds. Clearly, 0.9 l/100 km fuel consumption is a record figure that has not been achieved by any other vehicle to date, and it illustrates how Volkswagen is redefining what is technically feasible in carmaking.
Read more about it here: Volkswagen XL1 - the most aerodynamic production car ever - at the Geneva Motor Show!
More Updates as soon as possible! ;-