I don't want to stress you, no, but have you already Internalized what Day it is next week. In exactly one week, on the 14th? February 14th? If you still don't know it (but I know you do know), it is the Day honored to surprise your beloved, your personal Valentine, with a nice Gift. You have no Idea what to give? Perfect! Because I have just created this TOP 10 Automotive Valentines Day Gifts-List with all my heartblood for any Female and Male Petrol Head.
I hope this List will inspire you and/or even save your Valentines Day ;)
Let me know if you used one of my Ideas, and do you know any more things to surprise a Car Addict with?
1) Jaques LeMans WatchSomething
Just check out your local jewellery store, maybe they have some on stock, so you don't need to wait til it's delivered.
I already wrote about Automotive Jewelleries here, check it out if you want to: Click!
2) Cars NoodlesLove goes through the stomach, right? What about cooking a delicious Dinner on Valentines Day by using these awesome Noodles by Cars? I have never ever seen similar noodles, but maybe you are lucky enough to find some anywhere on the Internet ...
I once wrote this: Cooking CARS Noodles
3) Driving ExperienceAs the flames of love won't boil the pot, what about having something longer lasting, like a Driving Event to improve your Driving Skills (or the Skills of your beloved...)? I tried it this Summer with Mercedes-Benz in Groß Doelln near Berlin and it really changed my driving habits. I always sat too far from the steering wheel, but the Instructor always told me to go closer and closer and here I am now, stuck right behind the steering wheel with a more propper seating position than before it. Something like this can change your life, and even save your life. So try it, or Girls, give one to your BF's if you think they don't behave right while driving ...
You can read my Post about it here: Improved my Driving Skills at #mbdrivingevents
4) Bentley FLYING B BOTTLE STOPPERSomething more graceful is this "FLYING B BOTTLE STOPPER". You don't know what advantage this silver piece has? It's a tool to close Bottles. Or like Bentley describes it on their Website "An accessory worthy to grace the finest vintages. This chrome finish stopper has three rubber rings to achieve an airtight seal on a variety of bottleneck sizes. Presented in a Bentley branded gift box."
You can buy it here: Bentley Shop
5) Mercedes-Benz ChainLast week I was strolling though Instagram and bam, I found this Picture by daaamn. Of course I immediately had to ask where he found this awesome Mercedes-Benz Chain ... on Luisaviaroma.com, an worldwide shipping online fashion heaven. If you or your Valentine likes it a bit more Bling-Bling, why not? In any case it will be an absolutely stunning eye-catcher, for girls and boys likewise!
(Unfortunately I haven't found it on this website, so no link ... )
6) Thomas Sabo CharmNow something especially for the Girls. Charm Bracelets and Chains are super Common already since Years. It's the individual option to design it that makes them so successful. And of course you can't just buy red shoes or a miniature Eiffel Tower, there are also Cars and Coaches available. If you might not be a Fan of Thomas Sabo, I've seen nice Charm's by Pandora as well.
As with the Jaques LeMans Watch I advice you to check out your local Jewellery Store (Support the Locals!)
I once wrote about them here: Automotive Jewelleries
7) Model CarsAlways a winning-Gift are model Cars. It couldn't be easier ... Except when you need to find out what Models your Valentine has NOT yet (I'm such a person, I have gazillions of model cars, and I love 'em all!).
But Model Cars are always an Option. Your Valentine once started to collect classic Ferraris, for example, I bet you would like one of a current model as well and so on and so on. I hope you find something suitable.
To get to know more about my Automotive Addiction I advice you these ones: Car of the Week.
8) A Tie for your ManIt's not exactly fitting to your Car, like Number 10 on this List, but nevertheless an adequate present: A silk tie, made in Italy, in a delicate shade of lilac. Available from authorised Mercedes-Benz sales partners. Read more about it on SocialPublish: GIFT IDEAS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY
9) Automotive BooksAnother Classic of "Automotive Gifts" are, hands on, Books! Personally I own too many but these would be a few I can recommend you:
* Intersection CARS NOW Vol. II
* American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save Ford
* Legendenwagen - Die G-Klasse von 1979 bis heute(german)
* PferdeStärken. Die Lebensliebe des Clärenore Stinnes (german)
Read more about it here: Car Books
10) Mercedes-Benz NailpolishLast but definitely not least on my List here, nice Nailpolish in the EXACT Colors of your (Future-)Car. Mercedes-Benz already released this package of Nailpolishes a while ago, and could convince myself of the quality. Available in south seas blue, monolith grey and jupiter red they also fit other Cars and Paintings, no doubt ...
Read more about them here: Mercedes-Benz Nailpolishes
So, this was my personal TOP 10 List of Automotive Valentines Day Gifts for February 14th. I'd feel honored it you found at least one or two Things that can put a Smile on your Beloved Face.
And please let me know about it, I would love to hear some Stories! ;-)