|BMW X5 xDrive50i|
A few hours ago BMW just released Info on their new BMW X5, the now third generation of the "Sports Activity Vehicles"-Founder. The BMW X5 will celebrate its public debut during the Frankfurt Motor Show beginning from Week 37 in September 2013 and hit your local BMW Dealers in November 2013.
- The trunk capacity starts now with 650 litres and goes up to a maximum of 1,870.
- The Tailgate can now also opened, and closed, by remote control and from the driver's sear.
- Third row seats are available as options!
- Three engine variants at launch: BMW X5 xDrive50i with a new generation of the V8 petrol engine (330 kW/450 hp), BMW X5 xDrive30d with revised six-cylinder in-line diesel unit (190 kW/258 hp) and the BMW X5 M50d M Performance Automobile with tri-turbo six-cylinder in-line diesel (280 kW/381 hp). In December 2013 the BMW X5 xDrive40d, BMW X5 xDrive35i, BMW X5 xDrive25d and BMW X5 sDrive25d (with CO2 emissions of just 149 g/km) will be added to the range. More about them here: Engine Variants X5
- Reducing the fuel consumption through efficient eight-speed automatic gearbox with additional BMW EfficientDynamics technology; Auto Start Stop function, ECO PRO mode including coasting function and Proactive Driving Assistant also offered
- Standard BMW xDrive all-wheel-drive system (excl. BMW X5 sDrive25d), also available with Dynamic Performance Control
- BMW ConnectedDrive: BMW Head-Up Display, BMW Night Vision and Dynamic Light Spot, Lane Change Warning, Speed Limit Info, new BMW Parking Assistant*, Surround View with 360-degree display, Driving Assistant including Lane Departure Warning, plus Collision Warning and Pedestrian Warning with braking function; Driving Assistant Plus additionally with Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function including braking to a standstill, Traffic Jam Assistant with active speed and steering angle control without driver input*; extensive range of mobility and internet-based services such as Concierge Services, Remote Services, Intelligent Emergency Call, Real Time Traffic Information, internet access, in-car use of Facebook and Twitter, dictation function with full speech recognition for emails, SMS and memos, online entertainment.
*planned availability: December 2013
- Bang & Olufsen High End Surround Sound System
- M Sport package for interior and exterior