|Honda S660 Concept|
Honda will bring some Automotive Highlights as well as Motorbikes and Robots (!) to the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013, starting on November 20.
They just announced their line-up of production and concept models, which will include the Honda S660 concept, an open-top sports-type mini-vehicle, the world premiere of the production model of the URBAN SUV CONCEPT and the Japan premiere of the NSX CONCEPT, the next-generation super sports model.
Honda will also exhibit the all-new UNI-CUB, a personal mobility device developed under the theme of “harmony with people”; the world premiere of the N-WGN, the fourth model of the N Series of mini-vehicles; and a number of mass-production models, including the all-new Accord Plug-in Hybrid and the Fit equipped with Earth Dreams Technology.
In the motorcycle area several planned production models will be exhibited, including the DUNK, a new style 50cc scooter made for the Japanese market, equipped with a newly-developed liquid-cooled engine.
Overview of further highlights on the Honda stand:
- RA271 - Honda’s first F1 machine raced in the Formula One World Championship in 1964.
- MC-β - A micro-sized short distance EV commuter which will be used in field tests jointly with local governments. The model will be exhibited at the SMART MOBILITY CITY 2013.
- Sports 360 -The first automobile Honda showed to the public in 1962. Based on this small sports model the S500- Honda’s first sports car- S600 and S800 were then mass-produced. It can be said that this model is the starting point of Honda’s automobile business (replica model).
Planned production models:
- CB1300 Super BOL D’OR
- CB400 Super BOL D’OR
- CB400 Super Four
Custom concept models:
- DUNK Custom Concept
- Cross Cub Custom Concept
- RC142 - Honda’s first machine raced in the Isle of Man TT Race in 1959, 125cc (replica model)
- RC213V - Raced in 2013 Road Racing World Championship MotoGP Class
- CRF450 RALLY - Will be raced in 2014 Dakar Rally- Argentina, Bolivia, Chile
- CBR250R Sports base model (dedicated racing model)
- Super Cub C100 -The first model of The Super Cub 50 produced in 1959
- F90 tiller - Honda’s first full-fledged heavyweight tiller equipped with air-cooled diesel engine. This model was introduced to the market in 1966
- Miimo robotic lawn mower- developed exclusively for the European market
- All-new UNI-CUB
|Honda S660 Concept|
|Honda DUNK 50cc|